FRANCE - Only with this jersey, is it acceptable to fill your pockets with a baguette for a mid-ride snack. It will get you up the longest mountain climbs where the view from the top is always worth it.
Our jerseys are a 'race cut' design. This means our size guide helps you find the best fit - in relation to our design. The fit of the jersey is designed to be skin tight.
Cold wash only & line dry in shade.
This is a final sale item and is not eligible for return.
Our kits are race cut and made to feel good. The jerseys are race cut and the bibs are compression. Both are designed to be skin tight to move with your body correctly. The bibs need to be wriggled up your legs into the correct position and length you desire. Please check all 4 measurements against our unisex guide.
Our measurements cross over sizes because lycra stretches. Carefully check which sizing all or most of your measurements fall into, selecting the largest size if you fall into 2 categories.
You'll need to measure the widest point of your chest and waist.
|Height (ft & in)||<5'||5'-5'4"||5'2"-5'6"||5'2"-5'6"||5'7"-6'||5'9"-6'2"||6'-6'4"||>6'5"||>6'5"||>6'5"|
Based on our guide, if your measurements fall between sizes, we recommend that you choose the bigger size for all items. If you're unsure, email us before you buy - firstname.lastname@example.org including your 4 measurements.
PolicyWe're here to make your life as easy as possible when selecting the kit you like. Anything purchased from us must be returned within 30 days from the date your order was fulfilled. We will provide a full refund to the original payment method if your item meets our returns policies.
Things to Consider
• We do not accept liability for any returns sent back without prior approval.
• We recommend you check all of your NeoPro items thoroughly when first received. If the item is unworn and re sellable it may be returned within 30 days for a refund in the same form as original payment.
• The item must be in its original packaging & with tags attached to the garment.
• Worn, damaged or altered apparel cannot be refunded. This includes deodorant, moisturiser, makeup, or fake tan marks.
• Apparel without a proof of purchase may not be returned and refunded.
• If the product is faulty, we’ll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund, exchange, or credit.
• The buyer will need to pay return shipping costs on a return if it is a change of mind.
• Please returns items neatly, in a respectable manner.
• We do not accept returns on socks, gaiters or final sale items where this information is listed on the product page.
Start Your ReturnWe have tried to make returns as simple as possible for you! Start your return by clicking here
- Cold wash under 30 degrees only
- Wear and tear or loose threads.
- Custom designs.